- Memory Foam
- Medium Firm to Firm
- Warranty 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Ships In One to Two Business Day.
- Meets 16 CFS 1633 (Flammability Standard)
- CertiPUR US Certified Product
- No Assembly Required
100% Manufactured in USA
CARING FOR YOUR MATTRESS:
Unpacking Your Memory Foam Mattress
- Carefully remove the outer plastic cover with scissors. Exercise care and remove the plastic cover by hand. You may want to unroll the package on your foundation. Gently pull the compressed product to unroll it. Carefully cut the inner plastic cover with scissors to start the mattress decompression. Gently pull away the inner plastic cover and discard.
- Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your mattress to recover its full shape. It has been machine rolled and compressed for efficient delivery and will not affect its performance.
- In cold temperature, at delivery, your memory foam mattress may take a bit longer to return to its full size. Once the mattress is unrolled and placed on your bed, allow it to recover naturally before making up your bed.
Airing Out Your Memory Foam Mattress
- Memory foam mattresses typically have a mild odor, - "new car smell" - distinct to the product when new. This is sometimes heightened when delivered during cold weather.
- We understand it might be irritating and bothersome but it is not harmful or unhealthy. It will dissipate as the mattress is used daily, allowing the open cells to expel the "processing" air and taking in new air.
- Leave the mattress uncovered during the first few days, allowing the air in your home to circulate around the product. Turn on fans and open windows to ventilate the air in the room, so the mattress odor can dissipate quickly.
Mattress Cleaning Tips
- For spot cleaning, use only water based cleaning product. Never deeply drench the mattress when spot cleaning.
Mattress Care Tips
- Your mattress should always be placed on a good quality foundation with a firm surface, never on a coiled box spring foundation. An improper foundation may cause sagging and will void the warranty. Also, if you have a queen or king size mattress a center support is recommended. If you have slats on your bed frame, you will need to put plywood over so that it is completely flat.
- electric blanket or electric pad not recommended with this mattress as high heat may damage mattress.
- Do not remove your mattress law tag. The label serves as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim.
FREE shipping to the 48 US connecting states.
At this time, we are unable to ship to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Due to the oversize package, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes, FPO, or APO addresses.
please anticipate 3-10 business days for transit time. We do not require a signature for the package so someone will have to be home to receive the package.
There may be delays in shipping due to weather and rural locations.
Return are acceptable within 30 Days of Purchase. But Following condition applied.
Return will only be acceptable in good-clean condition and in original packing.
Customer will be responsible for all Return Packing, Freight and shipping charges.
A 10% Restocking fee will be assessed for all returns.
All Returns will be inspected in our warehouse and if item meets the above mentioned conditions a refund will be initiated with in three business days
Damage Product Claim:
All of our products pass our quality control measures before shipment. In the event that the customer is claiming any damage item, PICTORIAL PROOF must be provided with all details of order. If it is concluded that item was damaged upon customer receiving item, we will initiate a full refund/or exchange of item.
No Claim of wrong size or defective product will be accepted before 72 hours from the time of delivery.
Claim Processing may take 7 to 10 Business days.
ALL REFUND WILL INITIATE IN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER WE RECEIVE OUR PRODUCT BACK TO OUR FACILITY.
Answers to your FAQ If you have more questions, check our FAQ or email us
- Why does memory foam have an odor when it is new?
The "fresh foam smell" odor associated with new memory foam is completely normal. It will dissipate with time and airing. Just like any new foam product- upholstered furniture, vehicles, office furniture, etc. The "new" smell will dissipate with time.
- Mattress measurements:
Please check our Size Charts.
- How Long Mattress will take to be its original shape?
Mattress comes compressed and may need 72 hours for bed to fully recover
- Why My Shipment Gets Delay?
- How long shipment takes?
We will ship your order within 1 business day. PLEASE do not ask to delay shipment. Shipping within 48 Contiguous U.S.